a piece of my life


Hi


I'm Tsana'. I'm 14 years old. I was born in Bandung more precisely at Suster Tedja Hospital. I was born on 30th of April 2002. I finished my Junior High School at Taruna Bakti.

I want to be a doctor especially radiology doctor. I want to own a laboratory. I want to be a doctor because I want to help people in need.

My mom is 51 years old and my father is 59 years old. I love them. I have 3 elder siblings. My eldest sibling is very strict. He's 28 years old. He's a doctor. He often got mad at me. He's very strict but he has a lovely heart. [But not too lovely] My second eldest sibling is 25 years old. He's a programmer. My last sibling is 20 years old. She's is university. She took the nutritional majors. I love to talk with my siblings because when i do, it's always fun and be my best memories.

This is my first essay and come and see my next essay!




Komentar

Postingan Populer