new friend

In a windy evening, Hana is taking out her fluffy dog at a park. Suddenly her dog runaway from her grip to chase a butterfly. Hana is going to run after her dog , but suddenly her dog stop. It stopped because it saw a pretty dog in front of it. Hana sees the dog's owner.

Hana : Hi!
Tsana : Hi! It seems like your dog mesmerized with mine.
Hana : Hahaha. You're right. We haven't know each other yet. I'm Hana.
Tsana : I'm Tsana. What about we sit down at that bench? *pointing a bench*
Hana : Sure.


They sit down at a bench and let their dogs play together.

Hana : By the way, where do you live?
Tsana : I live in apartment near here. What about you?
Hana : I just moved from Jakarta two weeks ago and now I live in Setiabudi. Tsana, How often do you take your dog to a park?
Tsana : I take my dog to a park twice a week.
Hana : Ohh. Can I have your number? 
Tsana : Sure, it's 085974010970. Can I have yours?
Hana : Its's 08112472121.
Tsana : Sorry, I gotta go. Nice to meet you, Hana.
Hana : Nice to meet you too, Tsana.
Tsana : Bye, see you!
Hana : See you!









Komentar

Postingan Populer