Planning About Next Holiday

NEXT HOLIDAY

Tsana : Hi, Hana! Where have you been?
Hana : Hello Tsana! I've been busy lately.
Tsana : About what?
Hana : I'm arranging my plan about next holiday.
Tsana : Where are you going to next holiday?
Hana : I will go to Komodo Island.
Tsana :  Why did you choose Komodo Island?
Hana : Because it's very beautiful. Komodo Island has one of seven pink beach in the world. And its's one of seven beautiful destination in the world. Many tourist comes there and why don't we go there? It doesn't far at all.
Tsana : Wow! Our country is rich, I didn't realize that.
Hana : Yes, you are right. 
Tsana : When will you go there?
Hana : I din't think much about the date. But it will be the next holiday.
Tsana : How long will you be there?
Hana : About one week I guess.
Tsana : Where will you stay there?
Hana : Hotel, maybe.
Tsana : Don't you have relatives there? Why don't you stay there?
Hana : Yes, I do. But they moved to Jakarta last year.
Tsana : Hmm, too bad. Who are you going with?
Hana : I'm going with my sister. Do you know my sister?
Tsana : Is she the one with the long hair? I didn't remember her.
Hana : Yes. She'll invite her friend too. What about you? Do you have any plan for the next holiday?
Tsana : Umm, I haven't think about that.
Hana : You have to think about that! 
Tsana : I'll think about that.
Hana : Why don't you go with me?
Tsana : That's a nice idea! But won't your sister get mad?
Hana : No, she won't. She knows you, right?
Tsana : Yes. Okay, I will ask my parents first. If they are agree, I will call you.
Hana : Okay! Sorry, Tsana. I have to go.
Tsana : Bye!
Hana : Bye!

Komentar

Postingan Populer