Edu Passion Letter

Dear Anonym,

     This past year have been a blast for me. When I was a tenth grader, I want to be a doctor. But seeing another person who learn medical makes me don't want to be a doctor anymore. Learning medical includes all strengh and sacrifice.
     Last Thursday, January 24th 2019, there is an event at my school named Edu Passion. Edu Passion is an annual event at my school that present many presentation from university around Indonesia. Now I have a plan. I want to learn about pharmacy at Bandung Technology Institute. I choose that to follow my mother's path at pharmacy and because i love science. Science is something interesting for me. I love taking care of the enviroment and help other person. I choose this also because pharmacy doesn't require any art skill, cause I think I'm not artsy at all. I also think that I'm not good at languange area. I choose ITB because ITB is in Bandung and i'm the kind of person who hard to adapt and I don't think it's easy to live alone, far away from home.
     Hopefully I'll get what is the best from me.

Sincerely,
Tsana.

Komentar

Postingan Populer