Recommendation Letter

         Dear Djarum Scholarships,
        I have known Tasya for about two years. Tasya born at  22nd of November 2002. Even though she is younger than her friends practically, she still can manage to accomodate with her friends and she can adapt very easily.  I think she is easy going and communicative. I think she is an extrovert and love to communicate with others. I think she has passion at communicating with others.

        I think you can give her scholarships for international law faculty at UNAIR, because i think she is kind of person that could toss an argument and still be firm with her opinion. Just like what I say before, she is very communicative. I believe she could improve her skills at this faculty. Everyday, I saw her at my class, and I think she cares not only Science subject, but all subject at the school. UNAIR is in Surabaya. It's a little far from here but I believe that she can adapt to new enviroment around her easily.

        Tasya is a promising candidate. I think you should choose her and give her a full scholarships. I really think that if she improves her skills at this faculty, she can make a difference, not just around her, but for our country as well.


Sincerely,

 Tsana'

Komentar

Postingan Populer